6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, July 19, 2010

day 358

actually glad to have gotten the weekend over, not 'sposed to be that way, but, it is what it is.

This one was painful, as though you couldn't tell from the brief(er) posts. Lots of sadness. When I see how wonderful life can be, as opposed to how it is, I feel awful. Friday night was one example. Had a BLAST!!!!! DRIPPING sweat, but what a GREAT time! Celebrity sighting-Jeremy Sisto-our seats were better, GREAT company, amazing band, what fun! Then, crazybitch putting laundry away @ 1:30 in the morning, buzzkill.

Then, Saturday's 10k, hottttt/humiddddddd, time SUUUCKED, but glad I did it. Got to hang with brotherfromanothermother, all too briefly, but hey, it is what it is. Then off with Stoney to the movies, actually had some great father/son bonding, actually had a conversation. This is key since he's @ the age when half the time he either wants to be with his friends, or isolate. Saturday, we were Skipper and Gilligan. Yay!!!!! Downside: Crazybitch goes off to the beach, ditching him, then goes to a wake that evening. Hello!!! Ummmm, PARENTING???? Useless, truly useless bitch. You MUST grasp, It does NOTHING for him, again, it is what it is, I'm glad he and I hung out.

Sunday? They had the zip line on the adventure course open, wanted to go get Stoney, but, he was out with his peeps. Damn. Then, after I did my miles, did the lawn, by the time he got home he was in his isolation mode. Damn. Even asked him if he was the same kid who was hangin with his dad the day before? And again, Shebitch is out.

This am? St.Francis + Kissena. With the Queens half Saturday, gotta log the miles before off day comes up-also, rain is a factor this week-like the humidididity/heat isn't enough?

Again, between the company Friday, the concert, hangin with my boy...I see how great life can be. But isn't. It is what it is.

No comments: