6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

day 360

getting better

The humidididity persists, so must we. St.Francis this am, gotta use 6.5 as a benchmark, then build on it, sort'a like a 1/4 marathon. Last year we had a couple of days of oppressive conditions, this is going on WEEKS. Got a call from brotherfromanothermother, he was pissed @ his times, 9 mins. Of course I reminded him "one man's ceiling..." My 10 minute mile=his 9. He was concerned he hadda walk after mile 2, of course I welcomed him to my world.

Bit poor Stonjey's head off yesterday evening. It was out, of course, not taking care to assure he was covered. So he did as he should-when I asked if he wanted to come with me to the Y for a swim, he instead asked for some fast food-he was sick of boiling hot dogs. Can't blame him, but I DID-in no uncertain terms-make him aware of a father's role. Told him after putting out fires all day, I don't need to do the same-and filling the gap Crazybitch leaves by not covering his meal needs, is putting out another fire. I told him he can always have whatever he wants, he's not spoiled n' does not make inappropriate requests, but his mother needs to step up. He was made aware he needs to press her. This is ridiculous. Just how much am I supposed to fuckin' do? And to refuse his appropriate request would lower me to Its level. Poor kid. And yes, he got what he wanted. He should.

No comments: