6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

day 347

WHATTHEFUCK???

Pret bbm's me, axin' wassup (catching up, had been outta town), of course I responded(as I have repeatedly in the past) "read the blog." Response: "whatever." Ouch. Bit terse there eh wot? Then this am, another bbm "I deserve to be treated.....I won't bother you......" ??????????????? Did I miss a memo? All this from "read the blog." Wow. All that drama from a statement. An obvious one at that.

Yesterday I started getting that "report card feeling," asked a work peep if she saw her daughters (her daughter's in Stoney's grade), she said she checks online. Later, she went home, checked mail, called me @ the office to say the report cards just arrived. Funny how that worked out, had that feeling and, whoosh!!! He did ok, not great, def not working up to his potential, but considering the shit he deals with, as well as can be expected:

1)Global History: 82, "Homeworks are missing."
2)World of Technology: 81, "Satisfactory achievement. A pleasure to teach your child."
3)Spanish: 69, "Does not work up to ability. (No Shit) Poor test/quiz grades."
4)Phys Ed: 78, "Satisfactory achievement."
5)Algebra: 85, "Satisfactory achievement."
6)Living Environment: 78, "Effort is commendable."
7)English (honors): 79, "Satisfactory achievement."
8)Studio in Art: 88, "Project incomplete/missing."
9)Algebra regents: 77.
10)Science regents: 83.

So, he did ok. Didn't get arrested. The bad news: next year is sophomore year, he'll go down. We'll see.

To celebrate, we went to see Toy Story 3, 3d. I'd tried to see the 2d version, and walked out, found it played out and boooring. With him, and in 3d, we had a blast! The effects, didn't notice them. DID notice all manner of jokes designed for all ages, well done. NOW I know why it's so highly rated. The theater was packed, didn't get our usual seats, had a row in front of us, killed my knees. But, we had alotta fun. I was blessed AND relieved. Stoney's on the cusp of child/adult, so, often he'd rather hang with his peeps, or is too cool for the room. Surprised he'd actually wanna see this flick, but sooo happy he did. His inner child isn't dead yet. After, I pointed out the similarity between he and the protagonist. Stoney (rarely now, but sometimes) plays with his "guys" as he called them. When Shebitch offered to thin the herd, he responded strongly. Good, It should pay attention to getting It's detritus in order-which now litters the entire residence. He really should get rid of them, but at times he uses them. Warma my heart. Hearing him play with his guys, and singing in the shower makes my soul shine.

St.Francis + Kissena, 10+. Hadda prove my mettle. OUCH. Amazing warm, but hey, man up!!!

No comments: