6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, July 4, 2010

day 344

THAT hurt!!!

OK, didn't go to Myrtle Beach, hey best laid plans...but then Shebitch bogarts Stoney for the 4th! Of course I wished him all the fun he could have, but it sucks. And It is totally clueless-as though it can do as It please without regard to parenting or my rights. THAT really really hurts. So, made the most of today.

did the Bellmore run, hooked up with the LI peeps, was very nice. Hot as a mother, but nice. Went to the VA to play 9, do my yearly pilgrimage to Steve's course. Played well, putted well (a miracle there!!! HATE putting and the ball knows it), then went to Manhattan for the fireworks, awaiting the start.

Miss the ability to do father/son shit with Stoney, but it keeps getting in the way. Hurts in ways I can't describe.

No comments: