6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

day 66

This could actually work!!!!!

No track work yesterday, so ran yesterday am, likewise this am. St.Francis, back to back/consecutive 6.5-7 m days. Good. Need 'em. Between these, and weekly 1/2's, I should be okay in Nov.

SUCCESS!!! Think I've found the Holy Grail. For weeks knees been bothering me due to my running shoes wearing out/that model being phased out. So, after experminentation, finally found the right ones. Feels soooooo good to not be in total pain. Arthritis is what it is, can't expect NO pain, but this I can deal with. YAYYY!!!

Bad News: Grete's on Sat, guess what's predicted??? I don't dare even say it.

NIIICE surprise pic of DP in the NYRR Magazine. Wear them colors!!!!!

Core training tonight, felt good. Work those abs stud!!!

No comments: