6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

day 44

so much for the idea of ending a nice weekend.

I go home, hoping it's empty, it was, yay!!!!! Peace and quiet, or so I thought. Did the Long Beach 5m, time suuuuuucked, but that wasn't the point. After doing The Manhattan Run, had no business spelling the word "run," let alone doing it.

It returns with Keith in tow, thence the fireworks. Of course, It sleeps on an air mattress in the middle of the living room (how DO you spell "trailer trash?"). Guess what's deflated? Of course I'm to blame. I tell Keith to put his sneakers on and jump into the truck, to get the hell away from possessed bitch, It follows us to the truck, screaming the entire time (yes, I was fully prepared to drive away with It still holding on, fortunately, It let go). Remember kiddies, I was also the target of head spinning pea soup ejection due to my having the gall to actually have what amounted to 2 bites of lobster (less than a claw, with an entire lobster still in the fridge). Imagine my balls, actually eating something in the fridge??? I obviously have no morals. Bastard aren't I??? Think about THAT the next time you open your fridge.

The backstory: It's freaking because It's bills are piling up, even Avon sent It's account to debt collection. I LOVE it!!!

Of course, as we went to the movies (District 9, very good), Keith is telling me the lovely things It says about me. Wonderful.

Don't need to exaggerate, this crap is amazing.

Happy Labor Day weekend.

Track work tonight, 4x1600m. Ouch. Funny how it works: you FEEL like you're dragging, but in fact, after the first 4x1600, you pick up speed. Alot to be said for warming up, though I'll swear to my grave, running a marathon is easier than doing track work.

No comments: