6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

day 52

good timing, for ONCE!!!

Has to be the first am I DIDN'T get "Lucy'd." Did St.Francis, stayed dry, no rain. Felt good. After yesterday's workout, always amazed I can walk let alone run, but all good so far. Now, usually when precip is predicted I make it to the St.Francis turnaround and then Lucy pulls away the football/the skies open and I get soaked. Today, actually made it back to unit, toweling off post shower and BOOM! Niiiiice.

Hill workout yesterday, 1/2 mile x 6 repeats. Russ n' I appear to be the last 2 showing up. Sucks for me, only a matter of time with each workout that I get lapped, but it's a good reminder that I gotta pick it up!

Love the fact that workout returned to Alley Pond. The track is gorgeous, but this reaffirms that with AP, you got it all. Jaime runs here regularly, need I say more???

Re: elections, can you beLIEVE anyone's actually wasting $ thinking they can beat Bloomberg??? Wassup with this Thompson guy. Get a grip, check that ego. I always had the thought that whomever THINKS they can beat a clear no brainer, should be shot, and all their campaign warchest given to the poor. What a waste. Worse yet, what a bunch of suckers who fund him.

No comments: