6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, September 10, 2009

day 46

kind words from Helen re: Its condition. People just don't seem to grasp Its status though. That's a good thing. Unless you live with it you haven't a clue. Some say "Yes, my _____ had cancer." That's nice, but you didn't live with them 24/7, they weren't your spouse, they didn't estrange you from ALL family and friends, and didn't suffer from bipolar disorder. People truly don't get it.

10 today, hadda, St.Francis + the Quantum/Brick/Feet/Well course. Tomorrow's an off day to rest for Ocean to Sound and the Komen run Sunday.

I almost feel for those that haven't gone through what's happenin' @ Toxichouse, because on one level or another, all will. I guess I'm fortunate that I experienced so much death personally @ age 5, then this current disaster. Gotta get easier next year n'est pas? (cynical yes, yet optimistic. You CAN be both).

No comments: