6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, September 25, 2009

day 61

a day off, yummmm!!!!! No running, no work, no golf, no nuttin'. Just got outta bed @ the crack of 11:11, now off for some retail therapy.

BEAUTIFUL day, reconsidering the golf though :)

***OK, plated 18. Hadda, not too hot, not too cool. a purrrrrfect day, made for golf.

Got a call from Lynn. This explains alot, also explains how touched I am by the Striders. Remember I ranted the other day about a member hell bent on speaking in Oct, well, good news/bad news:

good news: it wasn't me, the person is actually bent.
bad news: the extent of their twistedness landed 'em in the hosp.

Turns out the poor person was actually losing it, resulting in yet another psych hospitalization. Now. Think. The person WAS lending their services, wouldn't take no for an answer-verbally abused me-but still, WAS lending their services. Translation: we-as a group-owe 'em a hospital visit.

No comments: