6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

wow

tomorrow, Keith becomes a man. No, not THAT, nothing getting cut off, 8th grade graduation. Wow. I remember mine, was a real big deal. These days, too many delinquents don't even go, they don't know what they're missing. I'm very proud. After all the drama, all the mental fall-out, all the screaming and cursing, he made it. Nice. AND his urine was negative!!!!! Yay! Wouldn't it suck to have positive urine tonight?

St.Francis again this am. Didn't think I'd get it in-was raining again, yes, again. Not one friggin' day dry. Got the run in, working @ my desk for a bit, then, mid morning, POW!!! More rain. But got my 6 + in. Then tonight, core training. THAT was odd, was just the instructor and I for the first half of the class-others were running REALLY late. GREAT for me-had a private class. Lots of planks.

.....for whatever kind of problem I've got, just plug the right formula in..............

No comments: