6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF

made it through the week.

Micheal Jackson: who gives a shit. Best headloine, NY Post-of course, "Jacko Backo to Neverland."

Farrah: sucks, but, sucks worse for they that haven't her resources.

Ed: Sucks. A part of us all went with him, but truth: he was a professional kiss-ass. Not a bad way to make a living, but still...not sure that's how I wanna be remembered.

***When you lo0ok @ Farrah pix, THAT'S EXACTLY what Shebitch looked like during It's bout with the big C. Tragic for people like me who had to live with it. No one ever thinks of the collateral damage. (and yes, should one of it's friends actually have the balls to tear me a new one to my face, I'll ask exactly who it was that cleaned the multicolored fluids that came out of It's every opening, with a smile on my face and support in my heart. Easy to be judgemental when you haven't been knee deep in it isn't it?)

12+ this am, to Kissena, 3 loops, and back. Felt really good. needed the long run.


.....what makes me think i could start clean slated............

No comments: