6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, June 4, 2009

NOT FUNNY LUCY!!!

(ya' know when Charlie Brown goes to kick the football and Lucy ALWAYS pulls it away just as he goes to kick it?)

The 20 year ICS reunion is off, to cope I signed up for the CPA's For A Cause as I always do-a yearly regular rotation run, guess what??? RAIN!!! FUCK! Rain this am, downpours-good-needed to rest anyway, but tomorrow for the race??? Not funny G!

Tonight: bored meeting, membership meeting. AND, they didn't suck! Expected the usual: BIG fights-it was the meeting to discuss the proceeds from our race. First, the speakers-authors of Fun on Foot in New york: the speakers were great, the club sold the books, they sold out. NICE!!! Then, a painless discussion of how to divi up the $$$. Wow. Freakin' wow. AND I won the 50/50!!!!!!!

Moral of the story: After Shebitch went Satanic last night, G took care of me. Many thanks.

No comments: