6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, June 5, 2009

...another year over...and what have you done

still can't get over the relatively painless meeting last night. Wow.

It's been a year since the convergence of the masses-the closest local clubs will have to getting together-the NHP 8k. AP will be there, NHP of course, Quantum? Gone their seperate ways. I miss them. But it goes to show what happens when you lose focus. Cohesion goes, club goes, poof. This time last year they were still in the loop-sort of. Sucks for them.

Fun tonight-yes, even in the fucking rain. Really hit me hard, the ICS reunion being postponed, but that meant I got to do one of my fave little 5k's, the CPA's run. Time sucked, but it was fun. Time would've been better, but there were no mile markers, you didn't know when to shoot your load. Oh well, had a blast! a wet blast, but a blast!

No comments: