6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

turn the page

was @ MATC again today, hadda babysit the facility while the vultures came to strip it of remaining furnishings. Wow. And today, it was only me there. Took some time as soon as I got there to let the eeerie sink in, was waiting for Hitchcock to turn a corner or Stephen King to come down one of the halls. Cried a little. We really did amazing things there, back when people gave a shit about something besides themselves. Them days is gone peeps. For most people at least, never for me.

St.Francis this am, core training this pm. Felt GREAT. J.W.T.D.O.

What affects me most is this: back when I was an embryo, there was someone to look up to, who's left to use as a role model? THAT'S the part that scares me. Are WE the role models??? God help us all.

No comments: