6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

no, you CAN'T make this stuff up

come back to Toxichouse, my mail sitting in a pool of water on the counter. When I take exception to this, I'm labeled a grumpy old man. Keith's room: keyboard and stand collapsed on the floor, which you can't see due to the crap covering it. Went ballistic. Icing on the cake: had a card on the kitchen counter the staff gave me for bosses' day. It's nowhere to be found. Nice. Really nice. Oh, and the last time It did ANYTHING with Keith? Right, Aruba. Really good @ criticising, not so good at actually doing anything. Last time Hulk was walked? Don't ask.

St.Francis this am, core training this pm. Didn't think I'd fit the run in-when I left the house, it was POURING. But, when I got to the job, misty. YAY!!!!! Got my run on at least. Then this eve, ab work. Thank God. At least I can do SOMETHING without 'roidal interference.

Is it EVER gonna stop raining?????

No comments: