6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, August 9, 2008

week in review

back to center, did St.Francis, felt GREAT!!! A lil' too great perhaps. Started out with the club, bless them, in the rear, worked my way up. Ended up with Laughlin n' co. Odd that. They're usually WAY ahead. So, a man on a mission, could I do it??? Of course, but the question is: do I wanna keep up that pace??? I actually led, surprised the shit outta myself. He n' I got this bond, kind'a like I'm his son from hell/while a peep/while @ the same time competitive. Right. Like I'm in HIS league: Boston qualifier that he is. So, hadda prove to myself that I could. I did.

Why does it feel so good to see the peeps? They have lives and push to attain goals, as opposed to you know who.

This week I was "conceited, a controller, and retarded." Of course tomato/tomahhhto, I call it "good self esteem, a parent, and had a differing opinion @ the time (the "you're retarded" comment came when It wanted to, again, put a washing machine in the den. You read correctly).

So where does that leave us: Shebitch @ the beach, Keith does as he bloody well pleases (I've detached), and my sanity is back.


.....her mother said she had no chance, no chance...........

No comments: