6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, August 10, 2008

hope that made you happy

now I'm an idiot as well. It's getting really good @ this teenaged name calling.

Made the FATAL error of coming back to Toxichouse a few mins ago. BIG mistake. Shebitch is going to It's friend's upstate for a week, so we have a house turned upside down-Avon shit EVERYWHERE. I caught It with It's pants down-literally. It was headed to the beach, I pulled up, It wasn't expecting me back so soon. Blew a gasket-rather than cop to the fact that It's a shipwreck, It has the disarranged mental state to scream: "...go hang out with your friends if in fact you have any...getting an order of protection...you must live up to your responsibilities...you must provide a home for your child..."typical crap-but this time the big guns came out: "Why do you think your own brother gave me money for a divorce???" Wow. It really has the world stacked against me. Next stop on the War of the Roses scenario: I'm sure It will try to turn Keith against me. Thank G I'm strong.

Now, bear in mind, Keith is AGAIN away for the weekend, and It has the tits to tell me about my responsibilities-while It prepares for an evening out-again abandoning Toxichouse. Guess Keith better learn to cook.

Of course I responded, "I hope saying these things is making you happy." N' then, to top it off, It has the tits to attempt to order me out of 4 walls I pay for. Not gonna happen.

So, the GOOD news: did St.Francis bright n' early. Ran into the usual suspects-esp "older african american woman with a stick." Even she remarked in passing "beautiful air!!!." It was. Not humid, crisp, wonderful. THEN, feeling my oats, drove to the Italian American 5k. Figured if I could do the summer series, I could certainly do St.Francis n' then a 5k. Perfect timing. Ran ok. Really gotta love these local runs.

...order of protection...cute. As It heads, once again, to the beach, leaving Toxichouse looking as though a bomb went off, with It's child sleeping @ a friend's house AGAIN. Parenting????

No comments: