6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, August 16, 2008

closer yet

good run this am.

Went to AP for the refreshment run, early, parked, Tom sleeping in his veeeehicle, didn't wanna wake him, went to the unit, checked e mail, when I came back he was gone. Probably sick of waiting-he gets off work @ 6.

Took a brief nap, then awoke @ 8:16, perfect! Greeted the peeps, then BOOM! Time to go. They were socializing, I came to run. Caught Dave-him on his way back, me near St.Francis-homey was MOVIN!!!!! Wow. THAT'S why he had a 1:21 half. SUCH a nice guy, can't envy him.

Laughlin n' Russ caught up with me @ St.Francis, I hadda pour it on to break his balls.

Back to the Parkhouse, high praise from Laughlin-"good run."

Arm sore, but I'll live. Quite impressed with HIP, they called last evening, asking why the Ortho didn't put me in a cast. Hee hee. I know I'm gonna regret talking him into avoiding it, but how could I do otherwise-even HE understood I'm preregged!!! (pain is temporary.....)

Bring on the Dirty Sock 10k!!!!!

No comments: