6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

She would'a been proud

had the Eunice Harris 5k tonight. SUCKED doing a 5k after St.Francis, much less after work on a humid night, but hadda. Eunice was cool.

VERY disapointed no Striders showed, nor other Queens peeps. Sucks. If one of us died, would we pull together????? At least I repped. We ALL owe the LIRRC a debt, they broke serious ground, particularly Eunice and Colin. What made tonight even better was FLRRT. Katz was there offering his services. Quite impressive. Still remember her @ every race.

Hadda do St.Francis this am. Got SOAKED yet again-Lucy pulling away the football just as Charlie Brown goes to kick it. Got to St.Francis, ok, dry. Do the turn-around, again, BOOM. Fucking soaked!!! Oh well. At least I have the secret of drying out my Asics-fan on high for 2 hours. Got my miles in.

No comments: