6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, August 11, 2008

OUCH!

ok, got'sta log them thar miles. 2 weeks until time to crepe in your pants ( HAH!!!!!! funny).

So, out there pre-dawn. Feelin' good, cool weather, no humidididity, knowing Shebitch out for a few days, this week has potential. AGAIN, do the St.Francis turn around..then-no, not rain, worse. BOOM, of another kind. Face plant. Did the St.Francis turn around, conquered the big hill, on my way down, then hit the asphalt. Thank G for instinct. My arms broke the fall. Took a tiny bit of road rash on my palms (stigmata? Rock me sexy Jesus), right arm can't quite be straightened, but otherwise ok. Didn't affect my pace. Whew!!!!!!

Back to Toxichouse to shower, hadda ensure Shebitch didn't leave the place in shambles before It splits-as It usually does. Came home to the usual grief, then, It's gone!!! YAYYY!!!!!

...you can't escaaaa-aaa-aaa-ape the ties that biiii-iiiiii-iiiiiind.

No comments: