6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, August 18, 2008

I can see it, it's in range!!!

One more day on the job, then pre-marathon!!!!!

Did St.Francis. AGAIN, a day without rain. NICE. Though I fully anticipated the skies to open after the turnaround. Knee good. Arm, well....

Arm still can't straighten (that's whyit's call fractured schmuck), yeah yeah yeah. At least it's stuck in the running position!

God bless Tom. He n' I were supposed to hookup to go spinning tonight, he called to follow up, forgot about the gimp. Wish to hell I could put weight on it, even thought of spinning one armed. Of all the things I can do well with one arm ( ;) ) spinning ain't one of 'em. Felt weird to tell him after September 1. Can you BELIEVE summer's almost over?????

No comments: