6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, July 13, 2008

water water everywhere and nary a drop to drink!!!

re: the whole: "Shebitch's latest lapsed responsibility is food shopping," HOW can you be a waitress and NOT have a full fridge??? Jeez, It's truly useless. But enough about It. I'm having a great day and won't let 90 lbs of pissed off affect it.

Today is Spike's Birthday. He's @ his brotherfromanothermother's, camping. Hopefully he returns today-Shebitch doesn't share these factoids with me-yet WILL hold it against me (i.e. was sick for 4 days, went into the hospital for 2, didn't mention a word, then threatens me with court for neglect-having not mentioned a peep re: her whereabouts. My crystal ball failed me then.)

WAIT! Newsflash, It just popped in, stated he's coming back Tuesday. So much for his birthday. I AM a bit disappointed-can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees his gift-Guitar Hero Aerosmith edition. G help me, I have enabled the video game disease, but this guitar thing he must have.

Again, to hit on a sore point: when he looks upon his childhood what memories will he have? A female parent who never said a good thing about his father in his presence? Who could not express Itself without flying into a blind rage? Who kept the house like a slum? These are the things that trouble me. When he'd rather be @ a friend's house than home-more so than the preadolescent bonding thing-we have a prob, and It's name is Shebitch. More so, in a divorce, unless the female parent is smoking crack in the face of the judge, they ALWAYS get custody.

So, how was the race??? GREAT! How can you beat a 10k, then a swim??? Felt GRRRRREAT!!!
Hooked up w/Tom n' Teri-for once we actually didn't miss each other. Thank G. Useful to get his number, not so useful to wear it for him-his time would suuuuuuck.

REALLY a nice morning for a run-lil' too hot, but a)as a New Yorker b)as a runner, can't be too easy to please. Tom DID make the point of indicating this was Teri's first exposure to a NYRR event-I'm sure she was blown away @ the size. There were about 4,000 people. On L.I. it's a world's record to have that many.

...tables turned, now it's her turn to cry. Because I used to love her...but it's all over now.......

No comments: