6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, July 14, 2008

truth IS stranger........

did St.Francis, felt really good after the 10k yesterday and 5k day previous. Good to get back in the groove.

Per usual, G was lookin' out. DOWNPOUR came in 2 minutes after my run was done. Nice.

Then, tonight, State Parks Summer Series, Hempstead Lake 4k. Now you know why I hadda get my St.Francis on. Has a roast beef hero EVER tasted so good?

Now dear reader, you know the clarity of mind that only comes during a run? Today it dawned on me: middle July, no report card DUHHH. Called Shebitch, It stated Keith had it. I asked why? It's answer was useless. Can you imagine getting your child's report card, NOT sharing it with your spouse, then claiming your child possessed it??? Better, It blames his so-so grades on poor study habits. Where the fuck is a 12 year old supposed to get these study habits? Apparently, Keith's crystal ball doesn't work either.

running: easy
life: not so much.

No comments: