6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

top of the morning to me!!!

Bright, almost crisp-by comparison, morning.

Really wanted to take this am off, but days like these are few and far between. Even the knees agreed, could almost hear them "c'mon, last night was only a 4k.....1/2 marathon only a few days away, log 'em now!!!." Who was I to argue? When I looked up the results, was actually surprised @ the number of people who did last night's race. All things considered, alot-1,300. Considering it was stupid humid AND after work, a tough combination. Def prefer early am running.

Actually got up late, by my standards-4:30. Managed to break only a few traffic laws, got to The Line @ 5:30.

THAT really was jwtdo.

Called to find out when Keith was coming home from camping, called all day-no answer-not on It's cell nor home phone. Finally 'bout 4, It picks up, says It doesn't know when he'll be home, either today or tomorrow. Allow me to translate. The life form that spent 9 months within It is away, and It doesn't know when the life It gave birth to will be home. "Parenting???"

***Add THIS to the psycho file: It asks if I'm inviting my peeps to the party saturday. Still pinching myself wondering if It has ANY clue about ANYTHING. Understand: It told me Keith's party was the 19th no earlier than 3 days ago, and apparently has no concept whatsoever that people...what's that word.....plan????? G give me strength. One minute It's spewing venom, the next asking if I invited my peeps. wow. Then again, this IS the same person who, 2 days before The Marathon, asked if I had any plans for that day. Really sick.

No comments: