6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, July 5, 2008

n' why do I care???

(carrying on yesterday's rant)

Why do these people's opinions affect me so? Mr. "nothing disturbs you unless you ALLOW them to..." Well, because we've known these people since we were single-unfortunately, as we've covered in prior rants, Shebitch never made the transition from friends being everything to significant other being everything.

So, did a quick inventory. Shebitch goes out all day, all night. No breakfast nor lunch for It's son, to hang with a bunch of active alcoholics-a.k.a.her friends (you could play "mix n' match the DWI among the group). I associate with people who have done something with their lives, have reached goals few will or can, and can kick his butt when he needs it. Hmmmmm.

Just plain hurts though to have your name dragged down through no fault of your own, especially in front of your child. Thank G he knows wassup.

Oh-It's out again. Leaving It's son alone @ home, no breakfast, no nuttin'.

So, what did I do? What you 'tink??? Did My Line (another great one liner for a substance abuse therapist). And BOY was I glad I did!

Showed up @ the park early, was raining when I left Toxichouse. Sat in the veeeeehicle until the peeps showed, not yet committed to running as I HATE rain-thinking 8 am spin class @ the Y would make a great option. But, alas, G is there. Did My Line! St.Francis was WONDERFUL!!! The peeps did their usual talktalktalk, so I split solo. Felt wonderful, the rain stopped. G was soooo there! Unfortunately, some peeps I like running with were still @ the parkhouse, but, oh well-catch 'em on the rebound. Made the turn, run into Darlene, who caught me on the hill. HOW I kept up with her I'll never know, but it turned into a speed run. Yummmm. Stupid humid and running my balls off. YUMMMMM! LOVE the challenge. JWTDO. THEN (are you sitting down???) actually came back to shmooz with the peeps. They'll never know how I needed it today-but then again, that's what a club is all about.

Mana, lift n' run-for me, the run. No lift.

No comments: