6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, July 17, 2008

picked the wrong lifetime to quit drinking

BOY do I wish there was something to dull the pain. Wasn't THIS upset when my Mother died.

Yes kiddies, took the bull by the horns and initiated corrective action.

Re: ? you say?

Called Toxichouse, Shebitch FINALLY copped to losing Keith's report card. Surprise, surprise. Now remember, I'd told him: one more 70 in any subject and the computer's history.

OK, what to do, what to do. Called the school, they said they'd mail another. I told 'em mail has a funny way of not reaching it's intended destination, so could I drop by. Graciously, they said I could. 30 mins later my worst suspicions were realized.

Math: final exam 45, final grade: 75
Science: final exam: 67, final grade 76
English: 4th quarter: 56, final grade: 78

Can you FEEL my butt clench????? Teeth grind??????????

What kills me: he's bright, but lacks study habits and anything vaguely resembling structure. BIG surprise there. When I attempted to correct this, Shebitch went off big time: my control issues etc..... what the fuck you expect a kid to do?????????? They don't magically decide to open a book.

We really ARE losing him.

Back to the story. Told him one more shit mark, pc goes. So, what to do. Spoke with him, with Shebitch in the background screaming. Fun fun.

When school starts, he must have all homework complete before the computer goes on/tv goes on. Neither goes on 'til his work is checked. If his work requires the computer, he must call me first.

He's upset. He should be.

Spend all day fixinf people, you'd think/hope that when you got home it'd end. ONLY peace is when one foot gets placed in front of the other, or asleep-when It doesn't awaken the house with It's ragings. Cheapertokeephercheapertokeephercheapertokeephercheapertokeepher.

Gotta back it up with consequences. Problem is: why the fuck does it ALWAYS have to be me???? Really tired of this. REALLY wish I had help.

No comments: