6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

back on track

ok, dramadramadrama, then...in the horizon...it's a bird! It's a plane! It's THE LINE!!!

Got my St.Francis on, and all is well with the world.

Was s'posed to do 86th, after doing 86 in the am then the 5k Monday, needed an easier day, but couldn't resist pushing a bit. Overwhelming humidididity, took it slower than usual, but did it. Had some fun too. One of the usual suspects was nervous about another usual suspect-a homeless guy. Harmless, but how would she know? She asked me to accompany her for a bit, took her around the softball fields where he slept, then through the tunnel. Quite a kind woman-one of those "I'm blessed" people. The Line accepts all types, myself included.

Was gonna take Spike to see Hellboy 2, Shebitch took him to her friend's pool. Yes, you read correctly. Bitch FINALLY included him. I was very disappointed, but that's not his problem.

....I'll sleep when I'm dead................

No comments: