6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've got to admit, it's getting better

...a little better, all the time (it can't get no worse!)

Following this morning's drama, G did His voodoo yet again!

Did St.Francis, back on the unit @ 6!!! WOW!!! Time is improving. Best part is, this is NOT the plan. Wanna increase my endurance, not my time, really couldn't be bothered with time. Too much "dog chasing his own tail" there.

Again, n' I'll say this alot, how anyone can get through their day/start their day without a run @ some time during the 24 hour period, I just dunno. Better than colace.

THEN it got better!!! The shrink @ the job, my latest enabler re: "He who dies with the most toys wins" school of thought, a.k.a. the guy who recognized a kindred soul and introduced me to Bromptons, brought in his recumbent bike. WOW. I didn't want to return it. He lives near Chelsea Piers, pays to store it, so you KNOW what I said. Promised to give it a good home, with open visitation. He didn't bite...yet.


.....finding someone you just can't get enough of...................

No comments: