6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, July 7, 2008

reconnected!

did 86th, felt awright. Back on the same planet as everyone else.

REALLY enjoying this concept of St.Francis as base, 86th as recovery. Good for the knees, better for the soul.

Now feeling ready to take on the world. Nice to be reconnected.

Tom called, trying to tempt me to do the Robert Moses 5k. Was 'sposed to be a 1m on the beach, but w/beach erosion...they've actually done the 1m in the sand once since I started running. It's almost a bad joke. So, why didn't I go? Too far. Yes kiddies, why use half a tank of gas for a 5k? Today, for the normal, would be an off day after the past couple, so 86th. was jwtdo. THEN, bless him, he calls after the race to tell me I missed a good one? WHO does THAT sound like???

Keith going away for his birthday weekend, camping with his brotherfromanothermother. Good for him!

Good to be back. was a 'lil bleak there.


.....don't feel like satan but I am to them, so I try to forget it anyway I can.............

No comments: