6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, July 19, 2008

if I can make it here, I can make it anywhere

ok. One week late, we "celebrate" Keith's birthday-really-It picks a date which suits It/where It's people can visit.

If I can make it through today I can do ANYTHING-yes, running marathons IS easier.

Imagine a house full of people who loathe you. Yep, this is my lot in life for the next 12 hours-damned if I do, damned if I don't: can't split on your sons supposed B'Day party, yet, gotta see the people who wish I was dead/paying alimony. Joy joy.

It has the gall to say tomorrow It must work @ 3, will be indoors for 8 hours, thus I must ________. Now readers, how many of YOU are indoors for 8 hours-we in the real world call it "work." It thinkls It has the G given right to abandon It's offpsring for further carcinoma. PARENTING????

So, did I do the refreshment run or the NYRR 4m? What do YOU think?

-fyi: took Keith to see The Dark Knight. REALLY good. anything that keeps my attention for 2 1/2 hours, need I say more? Heath Ledges DOES deserve the posthumous Oscar. Wow. Line of the movie: "I'm not a monster, just a little ahead of the curve." ROFL!!!! I got fed up with Shebitch leaving him alone all day, so I went home @ lunchtime, threw him in the veeeehicle, had him hang with me @ the job for a couple of hours (everyone LOVED seeing him), then off we went to the flick. Had a blast.

But, again, Shebitch :"why don't you take him_____," when's the last time you read of It doing anything with him. It'd rather ditch him n' go to the beach. Really a crime.

No comments: