6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Elmer Fudd?

saw BJ @ Shea, why? It's Shea's last concert. Don't really give a shit about that obnoxious midget-but, it dawned on me: he's getting chubbier n' more follically challenged: Elmer Fudd!!!
I'll miss the stadium, feel like I grew up there. The Stones, The Clash, The Who, Clapton, too many Mets games to mention, NYRR races....cub scout visits.....wow. Memories Keith will never have.

Keith home from camping, It claimed he had his report card, he didn't. Big surprise. Remember the other day I did a driveby since It was raging? THAT was the day I asked about his report card, i.e. it's been a month since school let out...HELLO??? (The nerve: can you imagine??? I actually had the GALL to think I should see my son's report card. Boy do I need therapy.) Of course, now It puts him on the spot-really functional behavior there. This from the bitch who bogarts my mail-remember the amex bill in her car for 2 months, opened? It can't face It's shipwreck status.

St.Francis this am, per The Plan (all repeat in a monotone: "The Plan will never fail us, only we fail the plan.") Again, humidity increasing, but really good for training. Pea soup air.

No comments: