6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

suck it up, buttercup

yes, being an on again/off again single parent is tough. What exacerbates it is: you never know what role you must play on any given day. THAT'S really rough. Fortunately, the way the job works gave me practice: i.e. A half-time director, working 2 facilities=you're the acting director 1/2 the time, and need to know when to take charge and when to pull back.

What slays me, absolutely KILLS me, is It shows NO appreciation. Case in point: Stoney and I broke up the fallen tree. It actually expects me to wait forever to see if one of Its peeps wants the wood. Not "nice job on the tree," not "can't believe you guys took care of that." Instead, drones on about how this guy works and only has one day off to ___________. ????? I run a facility, am the SOLE motherfucking breadwinner, have to tolerate Its psychosis, and not even a word of recognition? Yet, praises everyone and anyone ELSE. Ahhh the good wife. Bitch.

No comments: