6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, September 3, 2011

day 769

HELLUVA day!!!

Sometimes, SOMEtimes, things work out. Kind'a like the golf shot that keeps you coming back, this would be the day that keeps you hopeful.

Did the Pat LaFontaine run this am, just a mile. The day before running the island of Manhattan, don't wanna do much. What a nice guy. This race is my excuse to get him to autograph my bib, @ this point he recognizes me (hard not to). What a gentleman. Hands like meathooks as well!!! Got some good pics with him!!! REALLY love how the "Queens Village" in the bib came out in the pic!

Then home to cut up the fallen tree. Was dreading this, but dis it with Stoney, and had a blast!!!!! Realy father/son shit. Got the goggles, gloves, the whole 9. Then did a "dine n' dash" move to lose the big parts of the tree. Really a great day.

KNOW I'm gonna hate myself manana, my back is already killing me, but I'd have it no other way!

No comments: