6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

day 786

keep on truckin'

Another good day. Albany didn't shit when I told them about my (this WILL be bad) run in, not surprising, there was nothing to freak over. However, this points to the need for credibility. If I'd have fucked up, I'd have admitted it. Clearly this wasn't on me. Thankfully. Was actually nice giving my weekly telephone report. Usually the time drags, this one lasted 30 mins and flew. Nice.

Stoney tells me Shebitch is buying him the latest video game. Good for him, bad for life and all things right. Bitch can afford to blow bucks on that, yet I guarantee we'll have no heat this winter, again.

Though I adore driving him to school and picking up his breakfast, it WAS nice to have the illusion of "me time" on my run this am. Though I'm never too far from him-was preoccupied with "will the idiot remember to pack the um-br-ella (eh eh eh ah). He never does, then comes home SOAKED.

Now, again, let that earlier factoid sink in. Shebitch buying an $80 video game, but if I forget (and I rarely do) to give him lunch money, he goes without. Give that a good long time to ruminate. But I'm abusive eh???

...thank GOD for running.

No comments: