6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

day 779

FUCK ME!!!!!

The good news: Shebitch away for a week.

The bad news: see above.

So, who gets to play Mr.Mom again??? Any why? Since It never resigned Itself to working a normal job, It does these bullshit gigs-i.e.caring for old people. Nothing with a regular check or benefits, nothing with regular hours. Same as the bullshit waitressing gig. Never giving a thought to the disruption this causes the family, if you gave the least thought to your responsibilities. Instead, behave as a teenager "I need the money." And remember, when addressing Hulk, gushing forth about how It loves the dog, yet never ever walks him, nor cares for him in any way-yet-will tell me where to dispose of the dog poop.

The good news: no drama. Get to chill @ MY house. Lovely, but @ a high cost.

Unfortunately, Stoney's sick. Come in from my run and shower, numerous messages on my phone, asking if he can stay home. FUCK. What's worse than a teenager on the loose???? A teenager @ home all day. SHIT.

So, needless to say, got my run on. Thank you god, needed it.

No comments: