6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, September 11, 2011

day 777

10 years later

did my morning run, logged my miles, good.

Wanted to head into nyc, but with a ZZ Top beard, today's not the day for it.

10 years ago, on a golf course upstate, gps went out, hit The Clubhouse, in time to see the second place hit. Wow.

Always reaffirmed my belief that we have now. Not tomorrow, not an hour from now, but right fucking now.

Also, reaffirmed my conviction that though you have loved ones, one person goes into the box. Sad, but true. Also, always had a knack for separating the important from bullshit; what mattered vs. crap. This isn't always a good thing, as you must suffer fools as a consequence.

Since then, seeing a blue sky on a crisp morning brings out ptsd like symptoms.

But, that was then.

Last evening, Shebitch did a drive-by. Explained It was housesitting for some old fucks who can't tend for themselves. Nice. Take care of others, but not a word to your flesh and blood.

Last night, as a consequence, quiet, peaceful.

..though I AM royally pissed Stoney won't come clean about possessing a lighter.

***Ed Lehman, you live in my heart.

No comments: