6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

day 787

...so complicated!

ok, knew it was gonna happen. Shebitch blackmailed Stoney. He hadda walk the dog, do the dishes, and vacuum, or no Gears of War. Of course, he waited a)'til last night and b)for me to blow up. I came home, the sink was FULL, as in: you couldn't even use the faucet. At that point I went off, telling him I go to the job, hurry up my usually enjoyable run, to double back to pick up his breakfast, and HE can't even leave a BIT of room in the sink????? Let alone actually wash a dish???? I was ROYALLY pissed. Spoiled lazy fuck. And remember, if I don't give him $5, Shebitch will allow him to go without, pleading poverty-meanwhile-can buy him the latest video game. And again, no, we won't have heat this winter.

But, I DID get my run in. (from the "things no one knows and def don't appreciate" collection). Get up extra early to get my run in so I can attend to Stoney. Does he give a fuck? Does Shebitch? Does It EVER do what I do?

If I were to do differently, I wouldn't be me. I WAS tempted to ignore him, and leave him alone to walk to school. But, I told him I'd give him a lift-and with that comes breakfast. (was also tempted to get his breakfast, let the scent permeate the house, and feed it to Hulk, then leave-but that would've been cruel).

God, you know what I do. 'nuff said.

No comments: