6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

day 794

missed it by thiiiiiis much!

This threat of rain jive is a pain, but, we adapt.

Leave Toxichouse not knowing if I'll get my run in, success! Made it! Got my miles in, now nothing seems all THAT bad.

Tried going home yesterday, walked into a shitstorm. Shebitch was there, crap EVERYWHERE. I'm talkin' EVERYWHERE. Stoney sitting in the midst of it on his laptop. Turns out, he stayed home from school-itchy throat. Great environment ain't it?

So, into this scene from Hoarders I went, for a second. It had been sitting in the back, so its chair was still in the yard, crap all over the living room, crap all over the bed in which it never sleeps. Amazing. Crap literally EVERYWHERE.

I stayed for all of 30 seconds, went to see Killer Elite. Not bad, much better than being @ Toxichouse.

Just as the previews started, phone call. Albany. When Albany calls, you answer. Big conference call this am re: layoffs. THESE are the times that try mens' souls.

No comments: