6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, September 18, 2011

day 784

so far so what?

Got a call from brotherfromanothermother. We run in streaks it seems. He was headed to AP for the refreshment run. (we really DO think alike). There were a few local races, one in Bethpage, another big one in NYC, but 5k's. What's really the point? And, after doing 4m yesterday, needed the miles, or so I thought.

Dunno why, but people can't take what you say @ face value. I.E. peeps think I'm better than I am. I run, a.k.a. "trudge." Tom did ok keeping my pace (his slow is my race) but with a mile to go, he hadda bust out.

Last night, as Stoney asks Shebtich if I was coming to dinner, of course It said "no." Nice isn't it. Really gives you that warm feeling inside.

No comments: