6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

day 772

Rain rain go aWAY!!!

Jeeeeeeez! This HAS to have been the rainiEST season! Woke up, it's raining again. SHIT. Yet, not an entirely bad thing. After doing 14.2 Sunday and 5 yesterday, need a rest. Now "rest" is a relative term, I MAY run later, or do the spin class, dunno.

Yesterday evening, Stoney declined. Damn. When I was his age, I'd JUMP @ the chance to go an ywhere, do anything. I offered dinner and a flick, nah. Jeeez. So, went solo. Decent flick, Shark Night 3d-typical summer bullshit. But fun.

Then, the fun started. Shebitch comes home, can't find anything for Stoney. Of course nothing happens if not at the last minute, so It's ripping out Its hair trying to find socks that match etc...Now, you know what the palce looks like, a scene from Hoarders. Everything's all over the floor. And of course, I'm interrogated re: "have you seen..." The night before Back to School, and we're running around like maniacs. No back to school shopping, no organization...pitiful. Good lesson for a child. No anticipation re: going back to school, rather, mental behavior.

No comments: