6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

day 780

ouch!!!!!

Shebitch takes Stoney for a haircut, then disappears again. Good. ANOTHER peaceful evening @ home. Thank you GOD. Needed it. Was EXHAUSTED. Tons of crap going down @ work, cleaned house/many discharges. Worse yet, NONE of the staff are capable of making a decision. Thus, everything-of course-gets dumped into my lap. Not a bad thing, this IS, after all, why I get the big bucks. Yet, it DOES enable the shit outta them.

This am, vicious attack by asphalt, again. Tripped. Dif is: this time I didn't fracture my elbow. Whew!!!! AND, finished my run-got me them there miles!!!!!

Hadda RUN, not TRUDGE, as I had a big date: driving Stoney to school. LOVE that!!!!! AND, stopped @ the donut shop to pick up breakfast. :)

GREAT morning, but painful (you KNOW you have a boo-boo when the cashier @ 7-11 offers you a band aid).

Still, a terrific morning, loooove being with my boy!

No comments: