6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, September 17, 2011

day 783

yin/yang

Was GREAT to hang with brotherfromanothermother. We both did the NYRR Race in CP this am. THAT was cool. did well, nothing to write home about, but ok.

Then, it hit the fan.

Trying to get outta nyc was a friggin' nightmare, but WAS doing ok until....some shmuck on her cellphone walked into my vehicle. Great, just what I need. Hadda wait for NYPD to do a Police report, the idiot made it out like I ran into her-never a good thing. I told the cop it a)was before the pedestrian crosswalk b)against the light (for her) and c)she was on a cellphone. Fuck me.

Got home, Stoney tells me Shebitch was taking him out to dinner. Now let that sink in. The cubbard's bare, but It takes him out to dinner.

Yin/yang.

No comments: