6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

day 766

WTF???!!!

Ok, so The Line is off limits, 3 days and still full of downed trees. Been doing 86th ave, cool. Get my run in, a bit of a break as there aren't hills, but still get my miles.

But..when earth goes juuust a smidge off its axis, it all hits the fan. Such is this case.

On the plus side: it's nice to get a break. Knees don't throb, as much.

On the other side: you can handle probs @ home, you can deal w/probs on the job, but both???

Yesterday, one of my peeps goes nuts and actually has the balls to slam a door, and indicate "yep, I slammed it." He's now officially off the grid. Treated him well, he's been off for 2 weeks in May, 2 in July, and starting tomorrow-3 weeks. WTF??? And HE has the balls to get angry that myself and the Nurse Administrator were discussing his time off?????

Last night Stoney goes to the gym (yay!!!), comes home, does his sullen emo teen routine: "I don't wanna talk." FUCK HIM!!!! Would YOU have EVER thought of saying that to YOUR parents????

I wake up this am, of course he's still up, asks for $5. I walked out of the house indicating "NOW you wanna talk???"

WTF??????

What am I a fucking doormat???

Fuck that.

So, thank GOD for running. You can lace 'em up anywhere, though there IS no place like home. Miss my Line.

No comments: