6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, August 6, 2011

day 741

rain GRRRRRRR!

Today,ok. turning cloudy, but so far so good. Got my run in early, meaning, 2 hours after when I usually start (it IS the weekend). The streak lives!!!

Lots of un-usual suspects. My usual walkers, then, Korean RRC peeps by the friggin' busload! They're discovering what we all know, what a treasure AP is!

Also, my Jamaican/Renegade runners.

The downside: Toxichouse. Shebitch stole my razors, I made the mistake of asking, and rage ensued. Fuck!!! I KNEW Bitch stole them, but It can't be allowed to get away with it. Started raging about how my brothers would testify against me.....really heartwarming stuff. Healthy, well adjusted bitch.

Problem with running: you, eventually, have to stop.

So, again, headed off to NYC. Might as well have stayed overnight, 5k manana, but gotta be @ Toxichouse for fear of what It'd do. Headed to The Village to hang with the rest of the freaks, always felt @ home there, and do some shopping. Damn me! Got a HELLUVA Neil boxed set, a couple'a hundred $$ later. KNEW I shouldn't have worn my glasses (see more clearly the REAL goodies behind the counter).

No comments: