6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, August 21, 2011

day 756

and the day hasn't even started yet!

There are 2 races today i used to do: Ellen's Run-a 5k in the Hamptons, and the Dirty Sock 10k in Babylon. Re: Ellen's: was alot of fun, that's where I met Kelsey Grammar, but, too fucking far for a 5k. Re: Dirty Sock Run, last year I got royally pissed that they seemed to treat their volunteers better than the runners, so I swore it off. Also, with Alley Pond, who needs a 10k?

So, got my St.Francis in, did well. Saw the Renegades and a few other usual suspects, my morning peeps. Again, some College Pointers were there. Nice.

Now, I can chill all day. HBO tonight: Boardwalk, True Blood, Entourage. Rest up kiddies!

(yes, fighting the urge to head into Manhattan)

No comments: