6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, August 26, 2011

day 761

unbelieveable

Shebitch has NO clue!!! Comes back from wherever It was, asking IF we were gonna get hit by the hurricane? Now, let that sink in. Fucking moron. And when told It was living in a bubble: "Things I can't control..." what fucking denial. REALLY fucking clueless.

Today was odd. Facebooked by my College brotherfromanothermother. Amazing. He WAS as right wing as you can get, now, shall we say his first name is Yusuf. He's Muslim. Amazing. Helluva a guy, always knew that Reagan shit would pass. He and HIS main peep are both amazed I'm alive. :).

So, there I am in NYC this am, 10am get a call from Albany re: the hurricane and prep. FUCK! Can't get a goddamned day off!!!!! We had a conference call with O.E.M. and the Agency suits. So, there I was in front of NYRR for an hour on a conference call. FUCK ME!!! If only they'd just leave us the fuck alone.

Went into nyc to get my Bronx Half shirt and chip, race cancelled. So, paid to do the Harlem 5k, cancelled. The good news: Counts as one of the four halves needed to get into the nyc half. Good.

What a strange day.

No comments: