6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

day 758

(can't believe it's been so long, well over 2 years)

BEAUTIFUL morning, 'round 65 degs. Yummmmmm. Almost tempted to wear a shirt, but...nahhhhhh.

Was SO nice almost slept in. Felt delightful going to bed NOT sweaty. Woke up to cool temps (you know it was humid/sticky when you need a fan in front of you just to consume your morning coffee).

Got home yesterday, empty house. THAT was nice-Shebitch out God knows where, Stoney out with his friends-finally off his ass. Good.

STILL can't believe how the pendulum has swung to the point at which I can actually go home and...read a book. You know, that shit you take for granted? Really nice!!!

St.Francis this am. Like I said, almost slept in, but we know I'm not wired that way. Was up so early I caught my Dim Sum peeps near St.Francis doing their pre-run stretches.

No comments: