6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

day 751

The streak lives!!!!!

After taking Sunday off, back to 2 consecutive days. And not a moment too soon! Yesterday, AS SOON AS I finished, the rain began anew. Same thing this am. Thanks God!!!

AND, to add to it, was tempted to do the Brentwood race last night, but the days of 5k's are winding down-need more distance-and running after work SUCKS! Again, if you can run after work, you didn't work.

More motivation: one of the usual suspects died. Bob Lasky, who frankly sometimes got on my nerves-once he got your ear he wouldn't shut up, died. I felt a kindred spirit when I was @ The Mall heading to a movie, he was sitting there in the food court. His wife died, he was alone, was seeking the company of humanity, however distant. Nice guy. Hope he's happy.

No comments: