6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, August 25, 2011

day 760

grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Ok, I give Stoney $$$, how does he repay me?

Come home yesterday, he's off on a tear about my kicking him outta the den. What happened? The den's my mancave, as the only functional room in the house, of course he sets up there. Now let that sink in...he sleeps in my bed after I leave, uses my stuff, half the time wears my stuff, and now he's in my mancave? Why? His room is a disaster. See pics below. Now, rewind the tape. Shebitch was always raging that It was gonna put a washer/dryer in there (psycho!!!!!! laundry in a den?), so of course, he moves in. FUCK ME! When I tell him he's gotta AT LEAST vacuum, he goes off on a teenage rage. @ that point I blew. Of course in the midst of this It walks in and gangs up on me. FUCK ME. Topping it off, he asks for a ride to some party tonight!!!!!

So, St.Francis + this am, 10 total. Nice and clear, humid though. Ran half the run with one of the Dim Sum peeps, nice pace. Kept each other going until The Tree.

No comments: