6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, August 8, 2011

day 743

peace, ahhhhhhhhhhhh

The bad news: woke up to an empty house, 'cept for Hulk.

The good news: It's away for the week.

Last night It was actually nice. of course, there was a plan. Next thing, I hear commotion/doors slamming 'round 11 (bedroom is over the front door). Woke up, they'd gone! Nice to bid adieu in case anything goes awry. This is typical. Can you imagine if that was the last time I'd seen them? GREAT "family" dynamic.

It IS nice to know my things won't be the object of psychotic behavior. NiceR still to know your belongings will be where you left them. I could get used to this.

Sucks that Stoney's away. But, he needs to be with his brotherfromanothermother, who will be there as well.

Can you imagine going away, not even a goodbye?

No comments: